Sunday 4 September 2016

What was the most important thing you learnt from our class this semester that you plan to apply or use in your daily life? Please explain why it is important and how u plan to use or apply it.

The most important thing that i have learned from this class is to think and read critically rather than just blindly reading and trusting the source. To be honest, I have been such a person where i just read whatever sources and don't do any research about it. After attending this class, I have changed my perspective in reading and thinking, where after reading any sources, i am starting to do some research on it. I also enjoyed the lab class that Dr.Carmen conducted where she gave the ways to find out whether the information on the website is trustworthy. Seriously, I had no idea about checking the validity of those information on websites. Not only that, i am also the type of person that don't ask questions in a class, due to lack of self confidence. By attending this class, I have gained self confidence and ready to ask questions whenever i have doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment